Yes, uOpen offers the ability to add multiple boxes.
You can do this under Boxes-> Add Box
This is useful if you have different boxes that warrant a separate product page for each.
When to add as a Box, Subscription or Variant?
- Multiple boxes should be created when there is a clear difference with the type of product items a customer will receive.
- For example a Pet Company may have a Cat and Dog box, this would make sense to create two different boxes.
- Multiple Subscriptions should be added to a box when the product type is the same but there are price variant plans a customer must choose from.
- For example "Regular - £15" and a "Deluxe - £20" version, this should be added as 2 different subscriptions within each box.
- Variants can be used when there are customer variant plans that don't affect the price.
- For example "T-Shirt Size"